TAX CUTS AND JOBS ACT - WHAT'S NEW AND HOW DOES IT AFFECT YOUR 2018 TAX RETURN?
Free Continental Breakfast & Presentation for Individuals and Business Owners by Canon Capital
Attend this free seminar with co-hosts QNB Bank, Canon Capital, LLC and the Indian Valley Chamber of Commerce to learn about new developments for 2018 and IRS clarifying guidance issued for the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act.
- The NEW Section 199A 20% Passthrough Deduction for S Corps, Partnerships, LLC's and sole proprietors
- NEW Partnerships Audit Examination Rules and How to Protect Yourself
- NEW Bonus Depreciation and Section 179 Limits
- NEW Pennsylvania 1099 Withholding Requirements
- NEW Changes in Capital Gains, Mortgage Interest, State and Local Tax Deductions and More
Business Builder: Tax Cuts and Jobs A...
Date and Time
Tuesday Jan 29, 2019
7:30 AM - 9:00 AM EST
Tuesday, January 29, 2019
7:30 - 8:00 AM Breakfast & Networking
8:00 - 9:00 AM Presentation & Q&A
RSVP by Tuesday, January 22nd
Franconia Heritage Restaurant & Banquet Conference Center
508 Harleysville Pike